It's a Boy!
Bryan and I went for my level 2 ultrasound this morning and everything went great. The baby looks healthy and weighs approximately 9 oz. The doctor who performed the exam was one of the doctors from the neonatal care nursery at Tufts NEMC where Jill was born. He was very nice and very conservative with respect to trying to prevent preterm labor this time around. He said that I really shouldn't do aerobic exercise other than easy walking. Bryan is completely on board with this philosophy. He has been almost ridiculous trying to slow me down and do everything around the house by himself during this pregnancy.
And the biggest news from this morning is.....we're having a BOY! I can't believe it! I am one of two girls, my sister Becky has two girls, and we have Jill. Though I've been having dreams about a baby boy, I thought we were destined to remain a family of girls. But there it is, we're having a boy and we couldn't be more excited!

2 Comments:
CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting... now begins the long naming process!!
HOORAY!! Someone to pass along Byran's genetic ability to kick field goals!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home