Cavener News

Bryan and I previously have documented nothing. From the last nine years we have no photos, no journals, nada. But now we're turning over a new leaf and we're hoping to use this as baby books for Jill and Peter.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Making a Scene

Picture this. Peter, face down on the carpet of the gym's childcare room, immobile but screaming at the top of his lungs because he couldn't take their Thomas train home.

Peter LOVES the Thomas trains. He has a Thomas and a Percy in his hands almost all the time and they sit on his tray when he eats. I had to give Peter a time-out today, and I stood for a moment perplexed, "Can he have his trains in time-out?" I thought not, but they are a permanent fixture, nearly an extension of his limbs. He got to keep them. It would have been too cruel to pry them out of his grip.

And, oh yeah, he likes cars, too!



1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Pa and Grammie said...

I think we have an idea what to get Peter for his birthday:) Can't wait to see you guys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home