Cavener News

Bryan and I previously have documented nothing. From the last nine years we have no photos, no journals, nada. But now we're turning over a new leaf and we're hoping to use this as baby books for Jill and Peter.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Negotiations

On Friday Jill and I went to the playground and came back to the house a little late for her nap. I was getting her lunch ready and she came in the kitchen, pointed toward the TV and asked, "I see Barney?"

"No. No Barney," I said. "We have to eat lunch, take a bath, and then it's time for night nights."

Jill considered what I said and replied, "How bout Elmo?"

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Pa and Grammie said...

I think she gets her negotiating skills from both of you. Can't wait to see you all. Love, Grammie and 'Pa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home