Cavener News

Bryan and I previously have documented nothing. From the last nine years we have no photos, no journals, nada. But now we're turning over a new leaf and we're hoping to use this as baby books for Jill and Peter.

Monday, August 06, 2012

Kindergarten Preck

I got an email last week stating that Peter's classroom at daycare would no longer be called Pre-K but rather Kindergarten Prep.  I was trying to remember the new name this morning and I said, "Buddy, what's the name of your class?  Is it kindergarten prep?" 

Peter answered, "No, it's preck.  Kindergarten preck."  I said, "I think it's prep, Buddy, for preparation."  Peter said, "No, Mom, it ends in a k."  Then the light bulb went on for me.  Peter has been seeing "Pre-K" written on his classroom materials and decided that was read "preck."  Sometimes that little guy scares me.  He just turned four.

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger Rich&Patty said...

Such a smart guy! Love him!

 
At 9:48 PM, Blogger Ronni said...

Rich and Patty! You figured out how to comment again, nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home